Mental Health & Wellness
COMMUNITY RESOURCES IN SANTA BARBARA COUNTY
- Visit the SBCEO website for up-to-date community mental health and wellness resources, helplines, and tips for managing self-care.
- Youth & Family Mental Health & Wellness Resource Directory [youthwell.org/resources] with more than 200 organizations providing services from wellness to crisis.
- Community Calendar with support groups, educational workshops, trainings, and more for students, parents, and those working with youth
- Help & Crisis Lines - Local & Nationwide
- Mi Vida Mi Voz [mividamivoz.com] - community resources to our Latino community
- Santa Barbara County Department of Behavioral Wellness serves children who are Medi-Cal beneficiaries with serious emotional disturbance and/or substance use disorders. To obtain services, call the 24/7 ACCESS LINE, 888-868-1649 or visit our website.